Tamilnadu 10th Exam Application Form 2017 March / April Secondary School Leaving Certificate Exam for Private Candidates & School Students Start Date & Last Date to Apply
The Director of Government Examination, Tamilnadu is going to conduct the public SSLC (Secondary School Leaving Certificate) examination in March & April 2017, as per the exam time table. All the students have already started the preparation and doing their best to score good marks in the final exam. While doing their preparation, they must not forget to apply for the examination being as a private candidate. All the candidates who are doing their SSLC / 10th Class in recognized High Schools could apply through their school management. In the case of private candidates, they must fill out the Tamilnadu 10th Exam Application Form March 2017 on their own and send it to their respective regional office.
As per the official sources, the TN SSLC Application Form for private candidates will be released soon with the details of start date & end or last date and you can keep checking this page for the latest announcement on SSLC Examination 2017. Here you can find the SSLC forms for Private Candidates.
However there are few points that you need to keep in mind while applying for the examination.
Examination Dates and Special & Supplementary Exam Application 2017 Details:
The TN 10th Class Main Examination will be scheduled and conducted in the month of March and April. The SSLC Exam Time Table 2017 will be uploaded on the official site and you can check the date and time for each subjects. However, there will be other chances of attending this Examination in case fail mark or absence.
- SSLC Main Exam in March / April 2017- Click Here to Download Application Form
- SSLC Special Supplemental Exam in June / July 2017- Click Here to Download Application Form
- SSLC Supplementary Exam September / October 2017- Click Here to Download Application Form
SSLC School Students Qualifications:
- Eligibility: All the students must be studying under the recognized High Schools and completed the entire given syllabus without fail.
- Age: The student must be 14 years old on the first day of the examination conducted.
- Fees: Each student must pay Rs.115.00 in total to the Headmaster and then they will send it to the Government Account (The Concession is applied based on their caste category)
SSLC Private Candidates Qualifications:
- Eligibility: Must have passed VIII with English.
- Age: The student must be 14½ years old on the first day of the examination conducted.
- Fees: Each student must pay Rs.125.00 in total. The Chennai City candidates should take Demand Draft (DD) in favour of the Secretary to the Regional Deputy Director of Government Examinations, Chennai – 6. And others should pay exam fees by chalan in Government Treasuries only.
- SSLC Examination => for one or more subjects => Rs. 125/-
- SSLC Matriculation Examination => for each Subject Rs. 100/- (No. of Subjects X 100 + 35)
- SSLC Anglo Indian Examination => for each Subject Rs. 50/- (No. of Subjects X 50 + 35)
SSLC Examination 2017 Time Table and Result Details:
Both Private candidates and School students will be requested to follow the same time table for all the subjects. Also you will receive your Exam Hall Ticket with your photo. While going to the allocated exam centres, you need to carry your hall ticket along with you. As we are all aware the each subject is allocated 2½ Hours as duration. After completing SSLC Examination, you need to wait for 20-30 days for getting your results. The SSLC Results will be uploaded to the official site for both Private and school students.
Click Here to Check Latest Announcement for SSLC Exam 2017